Who can get a Vaccine Through the VA?
- Non-enrolled Veterans as defined in the new legislation, including those without service-connected disabilities and who have incomes above VA’s threshold.
- Overseas Veterans who rely on the Foreign Medical Program.
- Veteran caregivers who are enrolled in either the Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers or the Program of General Caregiver Support services.
- Veteran caregivers enrolled in certain Geriatrics and Extended Care Programs, such as Veteran Directed Care, Bowel and Bladder, Home Based Primary Care and VA’s Medical Foster Home Program.
- Civilian Health and Medical Programs of the Department of Veterans Affairs recipients (CHAMPVA).
- Veterans and veteran spouses.
What Locations are Vaccinating?
- Edward P. Boland Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- 421 North Main St, Leeds MA 01053 (Western MA)
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans’ Hospital
- 200 Springs Rd, Bedford, MA 01730 (Eastern MA)
How to Apply?
- They can apply online here
- If they have questions or help filling out the form, they can call the main VA information line.
- 800-698-2411 (TTY:711)
Disclaimer: This resource comes as a courtesy from ASNCM. You are hereby notified that Aging Services of North Central Massachusetts does not recommend, guarantee, or assume liability for the performance or lack thereof, for any of the resources listed.
Compiled by the Information & Referral at Aging Services of North Central Massachusetts. (Updated annually 5/2021; revised 5/2021)