What is MART Subscription Service?
- Pre-paid curb to curb ride service between 5 AM-7:30 PM for Gardner, Fitchburg, and Leominster. Vehicles cannot enter private driveways.
- Subscription Service is public transportation service provided on a monthly basis
- Transportation is combined with other customers and rides may be up to 90 minutes
- Payment for service must be received by the 26th of each month in order for service to begin the 1st of each month. For any payment received after the 26th there will be a three-business day delay in service. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Payment is non-refundable, non-transferrable, there are no credits given.
- The vehicle has up to 20 minutes to arrive. The vehicle will not wait more than 3 minutes to pick you up
- This service is given for a consistent schedule to and from the same origin and destination (example from home to work)
- Gardner transport must be within the town of Gardner. People in Leominster and Fitchburg can be taken to both towns
How much does it cost for over 60?
- To stay in the town that you are picked up the fee is $0.50 per direction
- If you go outside your town, for Fitchburg or Leominster, the cost will be $0.75 per direction
- Accompanying PCAs are free to ride
Where can you sign up?
- Older adults over 60 can register at the senior centers in Leominster, Gardner, or Fitchburg. Call 978-345-7711 x3 for more information
Disclaimer: This resource comes as a courtesy from ASNCM. You are hereby notified that Aging Services of North Central Massachusetts does not recommend, guarantee, or assume liability for the performance or lack thereof, for any of the resources listed.
Compiled by the Information & Referral at Aging Services of North Central Massachusetts. (Updated annually 5/2021; revised 5/2021)